About the event
Les Voiles de St Tropez is an amazing rendezvous of yachts. First run twenty-six years ago as La Nioulargue, the regatta gathers together the most extraordinary modern sailing boats alongside the most beautiful traditional yachts in the early autumn. A host of racers and sailing enthusiasts come from all the corners of the globe to do battle in the bay of Saint-Tropez. The Rolex trophy is awarded to the winner of the Classic Division over 16 metres.
St Tropez is located on the French Riviera near to Cannes and Marseille and is famous for its millionaires as well as being where Brigitte Bardot was discovered. It’s a beautiful p[art of the world and the regatta is somewhat of an eye opener with the multitude of prestigious super yachts both power and sail around as well as the awesome classics here for the regatta. GYR also runs a Milebuilder adventure sailing package from the UK to St Tropez for those wanting extra sailing miles.
· Training dates: Saturday 27th to 28th September
· Regatta starts Monday 29th September
· Lay Day: Thursday 2nd October
· Regatta finishes Saturday 4th October
· Prize giving party Sunday 5th October
*All dates TBC
Details of the Les Voiles de St Tropez Package
Team training is important for any sailing event so we include two days in St Tropez prior to the regatta starting. We anticipate a berth in Marina de Cogolin which is 10 minutes away from the centre of St Tropez in the Bay and accommodation is available on board on a first come first served basis for the duration of the regatta. (so early booking is essential!)
· Professional Skipper & Mate
· Two days race training in St Tropez
· Team shirts
· All safety gear
· Lunch whilst training and racing
· All regatta entry fees and marina berthing costs
Package cost - £1450
Why we love Les Voile de St Tropez
St Tropez is a beautiful part of the world and full of beautiful yachts and ‘beautiful people’! You will be stunned by the visual spectacle of so many awesome yachts; the classics, the Walleys and the top end modern racers all together in one regatta.
How to Book:
· Email email@example.com for more info
· Phone (+44) 0845 634 1452
· You can also use the secure online booking facility by clicking ‘sign up for this race’ below.
Les Voiles de St Tropez Website